Tuesday, June 03, 2008

To whom it may concern




I am an amazing woman of profound proportions. I hold the sun in my left hand and the moon in my right, and with each being an equal and opposite part of my being, I contain within me the infinite power and overwhelming love of the entire universe as we know it. I give of myself knowing no limits, and back unto myself I breathe in the great reciprocal love of the beings around me, and become fortified by this enormous energy.



Mother Earth has whispered in my ear during the long hours of twilight, and I have listened to her intently. She speaks of great mysteries yet to unfold, and I can not help but feel my heart sing at such intimate revelations, at the possibility they bring, that all is not yet lost to the cruel hand of the human race. The greenest of grasses have caressed my feet and brought back to me the pure innocence I knew as a child, fresh and clean and naive to the world and so full of hope, and this has brought me to a new point of understanding.



Moving forward, I can think only of this great love and the promise that swells within my chest, every moment I breathe and move and taste and feel and experience this world. We can not let this pass; the moment is here and there is only this moment. Nothing else is guaranteed to us. Seize this and know that we will succeed if we move with love in our hearts and act now.

No comments: